Privacy & cookies policy
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Version 1.0 May 2018
1. I store all current project documentation and files on a password-protected computer that I have sole control.
2. Files are backed up regularly to an external hard drive which is also password-protected.
3. I do not use cloud storage for materials, unless clients share them with me via Dropbox, for instance.
4. I collect your personal data, such as name, email address, company name (if applicable) and postal address and phone number (if given) so that I can provide you with a service and respond to your enquiry.
5. I keep your data for the duration of the project and after, for tax purposes.
6. Your data is collected directly (when you contact me).
7. I do not share your personal data with third parties unless I have asked your permission.
8. I will not distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless the law compels me to do so.
9. I currently do not send out marketing material.
10. Under the GDPR, you are able to contact me to find out what personal information I hold about you and ask me to delete it.
My business is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides me with the online platform that allows me to sell my services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
If you don't want your personal data to be processed anymore, please contact me on email@example.com.
Version 1.0 May 2018
A cookie is a small file which is placed on a computer’s hard drive, or in the browser memory, to make a website work.
This website uses Google Analytics to record visitor trends. Google Analytics uses a cookie to track which pages are accessed. The cookie does not contain information that can be used to identify you, but it does use your computer’s IP address to determine where in the world you are accessing the site from, and to track your page visits within the site.
Enabling/disabling cookies – You have the ability and right to accept or decline cookies by changing the settings in your browser. However, my website may not work correctly if cookies are disabled.
I reserve the right to modify these policies at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If I make material changes to this policy, I will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information I collect, how I use it, and under what circumstances, if any, I use and/or disclose it.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information I have about you, you are invited to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.